Rescue In-App Support
Mobile apps are everywhere – engaging consumers, generating revenue, and providing entertainment. However, when it comes to support, mobile apps can often be a black hole. When there isn’t a way for users to reach out for help, even for simple questions, without abandoning the app to look for support through website FAQs, email, or even phone support, it impacts customer satisfaction. Poor app support can put a company’s bottom line in jeopardy.
But that is a thing of the past because today LogMeIn Rescue announces a new Software Development Kit (SDK) for In-App Support for both iOS and Andorid platforms! With Rescue’s In-App Support SDK, support technicians have the ability to:
- View remotely: co-browse with your users, and see the problem in real-time
- Rescue Chat: connect directly with users and maintain conversations throughout the session within the app
- Annotate: guide users through your app with pinpoint accuracy with whiteboarding and laser pointer functionality
- Access Diagnostics: troubleshoot by having access to mobile level system information.
- Support without additional downloads: empower users to start support sessions directly in the app without needing to download any other application
Get quick and easy access to end users’ app, all within the Rescue interface. And with the LogMeIn Rescue’s In-App Support SDK, enhance your support strategy and start optimizing your customers’ mobile support experience!