Rescue’s Ready for Windows 10
Now that the official release of Windows 10 is upon us, some of you may be wondering about the support implications your customer care center or help desks may face.
Not to worry, Rescue’s got your back! You can use Rescue to support your customers who are running Windows 10, from day 1. With no updates or add-ons required, you’re ready for those early adopters.
Check out our Windows 10 FAQ Below:
- Q: Do I need to update my Rescue Technician Console?
A: No, only the customer download that is run on their local machine will change. No action is required for technicians to begin supporting Windows 10 PC’s and Tablets.
- Q: Can the Rescue Technician Console be run from a Windows 10 PC?
A: Full support of the Technician Console will be coming in the near future, make sure to monitor email and social media for real-time updates.
- Q: What about Windows 10 Mobile?
A: We’re excited to see what the new OS brings to the Windows Mobile platform and what that means for ease of support and remote control. At this time, our primary focus is the support of Windows 10 PC’s and Tablets.
- Q: What updates do I need to make to be ready for Windows 10?
A: No updates are required; you are all ready for the launch of Windows 10.
- Q: Are there any new Rescue features associated with the Windows 10 update?
A: No, this update allows all current Rescue functionality to work with Windows 10. There should be no change in the user experience whatsoever.
- Q: Do I need to update my Rescue calling card?
A: No, your existing calling cards will be updated automatically to work with Windows 10. If you have previously requested the calling card to be locked down to a specific version, you will need to manually update.
- Q: Do I need to download anything?
A: No Rescue downloads or changes will be necessary to begin supporting Windows 10.
- Q: Are there any other changes happening with Rescue?
A: No, this is an update to allow all current functionality to work with Windows 10.
- Q: When can I start supporting Windows 10?
A: Now! Users already have the ability to support a Windows 10 machine.
- Q: Do I need to do anything different to start a session with a Windows 10 machine?
A: No, the user experience should be exactly what you are used to.