Rescue Chronicles Webcast Series: Make-A-Wish Foundation
Please join us on Thursday, September 18th at 2:00PM EST for the first in our new Rescue Chronicles webcast series, featuring special guest, Joe Eaton, Technical Support Specialist for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Joe will share his experiences in the support department at Make-A-Wish, including how the team has successfully:
- Cut the time to troubleshoot and solve issues by more than 50%
- Reduced extra reporting work for the technicians
- Eliminated unnecessary travel, and frustrating phone-only support
In addition, LogMeIn’s Rescue team will:
- Share insights into successful support strategies we are seeing in the market
- Review Rescue’s technician interface for supporting mobile devices
- Demonstrate the Rescue support experience for both Android and iOS devices
Read how LogMeIn Rescue helped Make-A-Wish in our customer story.